|Previous School(s):||Colegio de Bachilleres del Estado de Jalisco|
Honors & Awards:
- 2018-19, NSAA Golfer of the Year
- 2018-19, First team all-NSAA
- 2018-19, NSAA Golfer of the Week (Oct. 3, Apr. 16)
- 2017-18, NAIA PING all-Central Region
- 2017-18, NSAA Golfer of the Year
- 2017-18, First team all-NSAA
- 2017-18, NSAA Scholar-Athlete
- 2016-17, Third team NAIA All-American
- 2016-17, NAIA PING all-Central Region
- 2016-17, NSAA Golfer of the Week (Apr. 4)
- 2016-17, NAIA National Golfer of the Week (Apr. 5)
2017-18 Season (Sophomore): Qualified for the NAIA Men's Golf National Championships as an individual after capturing the title at the NSAA Championships ... Named the NSAA Golfer of the Year, first team all-NSAA, and to the NAIA Ping all-Central Region team ... Finished second on the team with a 73.52 strokes-per-round average ... Recorded five top-10 finishes on the year ... Fired his lowest round of the season with a 65 in the opening round of the U.C. Ferguson Classic ... Placed second in the season-opening Southwestern Christian Fall Invite at 1-under par with rounds of 73-70 ... Named an NSAA Scholar-Athlete.
2016-17 Season (Freshman): A third team NAIA All-American and NAIA PING all-Region selection … Recorded the second-lowest scoring average of the team at 74.36 strokes per round … Shot par or better in five of 11 rounds on the season … Won the TPC Deere Run Invitational, placed fourth at the Wildcat Cup at the Brickyard, and finished 18th at the prestigious Battle at Primm … Named NSAA Golfer of the Week (Apr. 4) and NAIA Golfer of the Week (Apr. 5) following his win at the TPC Deere Run Invitational.
High School: Prepped at Colegio de Bachilleres del Estado de Jalisco in Guadalajara, Mexico ... Represented Mexico in the Junior Americas Cup in Phoenix, Ariz. in 2015.
Personal: Born on Nov. 15, 1997 ... Son of Benjamin Becerra Rodriguez and Elva Margarita Rivera Chavez ... Has two sisters, Michelle and Paulina ... Undecided on major.